FREE PRINTABLE – FITBAND HYDRATE TRACKERS - Malvorlage

FREE PRINTABLE – FITBAND HYDRATE TRACKERS

FREE PRINTABLE

Ive been asked many many times for me to share my fitbit trackers that I use in my fitness planner. They are great for logging all your stats at the end of the day. Below you can see how I use them in my classic fitness planner, but these boxes can realistically be used in ANY planner. Ive split the PDFs into classic and mini size. My layout features pages suitable for cutting with your silhouette machine or cricut. Don’t worry if you still want to cut by hand, the PDF is available below. This printable & cut file is free for personal use. Classic Fitness size includes the following 24 stickers: 12 “Fitbit” style fitband trackers 12 Hydrate trackers Mini Fitness size includes the following 60 stickers: 30 “Fitbit” style fitband trackers 30 Hydrate trackers This free printable is suitable for your Classic & Mini size Mambi Fitness Happy Planner or can be used in any suitable planner. Print at 100% Actual size. Download on your laptop for best results.

 DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PDF & CUT FILE BUNDLE

DOWNLOAD

0 yorum:

Post a Comment


Top